sudenti I found that strange, below the two towers are the Marches and Abruzzo, one accent for their hybrid of Roman and the Romagna, the other for the blank face that does not distinguish the seriousness of the joke. making you uncomfortable you do not know if they're joking or not, and this in itself is already a joke. between the copies of the Abruzzi I met the prince of buffoons , a certain Nicholas, alias Peter, day genius giurispriudenza at night despite the manic and schizophrenic imitator. whether you are a home party, green square in a circle or arch, you would not notice his facial expressions intrusive. knows the lyrics by heart Bregovic, spitting water on the girls pretending to retch, it becomes a request any politician. the first 10 minutes that I talked to him, this winter, I was irritated by his harassment of mold nerd, but after I started to admire his performance. and I want to promulgate the video that he made in high school along the lines of Monty Python, If you do not know do not speak . cheers!
0 comments:
Post a Comment