I have seen today, with a person who works minds probe, which is the first time that I am sad without enjoying it. I've finally (already I'm missing ..) won the melancholy? the thin end of masochistic pleasure of pain to himself in the crucible and I tangled with no escape? I was weak but in fact gave me a great pleasure to consider them independently, as in the solitude a little 'forced was the only one able to understand me and my not be dispersed and not s'intaccava with others, and even with pride powered, they vomited and then ricibava of itself, ad infinitum, more and more rotten and less fiber, between spasms and contortions, but not proud to accept help from anyone.
.
I wonder if that stage of self-congratulatory self-induced harm my business per se or if it was temporary and now has been overcome for good. and I wonder if I really want to leave .. But for now I'm forced by circumstances to rise to a "cosmic sadness almost Leopardi .." I have never crumpled at the bottom of the well, my kingdom, are, on the contrary, the universe and I have been stretched too much space to move, but now I have to pay attention to all the others. responsibility.
I wonder if that stage of self-congratulatory self-induced harm my business per se or if it was temporary and now has been overcome for good. and I wonder if I really want to leave .. But for now I'm forced by circumstances to rise to a "cosmic sadness
watch me and judge me on the basis of awareness came as a dealer simply because they are thrown down from the palace of the theoretical to be finally lived .. And the sorrow that comes from this knowledge I can not help but spread it, it's a push that "expands all around you, your relationships, especially the closer the're already putting a strain on "Looking under this new light blue .. the cracks of my world, I have long noticed, dangerous cracks are revealed to be much better ..! where the foundations do not stand up now rather than a total collapse rather than repair a sham, a room renovation.
also, despite my mood was bad, a certain lethargy kept him tied to poetic feeling, like a child who beats his dog for the sake of being Unwilling to even master so well, but now I have a purist view of the bottom but hardened by experience, as befits the dear grandmother gruff (and here lies a question to me: the middle ages I've missed? the adult period may not be superfluous .. or, conversely, avoid it is the only way to continue to rise, not to settle or never get used to not forget what's wrong and what we really want? Unfortunately, I see that for the forty border between stability and fixity, consistency and boredom, is too weak).
also, despite my mood was bad, a certain lethargy kept him tied to poetic feeling, like a child who beats his dog for the sake of being Unwilling to even master so well, but now I have a purist view of the bottom but hardened by experience, as befits the dear grandmother gruff (and here lies a question to me: the middle ages I've missed? the adult period may not be superfluous .. or, conversely, avoid it is the only way to continue to rise, not to settle or never get used to not forget what's wrong and what we really want? Unfortunately, I see that for the forty border between stability and fixity, consistency and boredom, is too weak).
's impatience I feel, however, remains a constant, but before I reacted far from despising each building and cursing the wind, and now is driving, I want to dismantle the system calibrated and able to withstand the vacuum cause around me until you are ready for new [then the end is uplifting, not as a destroyer of Graham Greene], constructed with more devices. renewal is something that should be done periodically, because the temples lit up sooner or later will become obsolete and dilapidated, so we must be alert .. estote wallpaper.
here, as usual, are as heavy as my grandfather mountain. spaccaballe this or girl, there is no escape:)
that Pixies song are you? "Where Is My Mind?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment