Even from behind bars magnetized and manipulate people, for better or for worse. for good because that gives lessons to his daughter are appreciable, at least in concept than in tone and often devious intention (because the mother is in essence a Paraculo).
But ' intelligence and beauty are not sue-their-only resources: there is the artistic vein to complete the perfection of being. They create works .. but meanwhile destroy lives. And the teenager chases and escapes that in reality these two processes are inextricably linked [talking in general .. and I am convinced of this].
you grow and form 'episodes', with no smooth scrolling .. lives in the final episodes that stand out in several 'suitcases of memories'. Tossed about in the world, meet people like her, or rather she tries to reflect in an attempt to find its own identity (which only his mother was clear in the mind) and infections: is assigned to the "most Christian" ex-stripper Wright Penn [wonderful actress, I love her] then the sweet depressed Renée Zellweger, s'imputtanisce the result of a gypsy, of course, is the ' love .. In short it seems that the story (the novel by Janet Finch .. I do not know) trying to keep alive the attention with constant changes of scene, experience drastic, grotesque characters .. but I liked it, played by blond pale in tune with the title and spiced with dialogue full of meaning. insignificant but the soundtrack, everything else is worthy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment