strongly beg to enjoy the festival of sand, aggratis course, because the free is a social center accommodating and friendly (especially in summer, keep in mind that there is more light stoves carcinogenic!).
warning: may be one of the last chances to Marzaglia x fun in that, because we do not know when it was cleared ..
the DONUTS not know about you but I do not hear them live since the parkettoday, cmq in recent years have continued to smoke-drink-incognito to the barn .. I think that offer!
DOLCEUCHESSINA rather have the broken balls (oh joke!;)) But always attract a charge of people Fracci ..
perhaps there will be another group that ghost come from the province X.. Will be a surprise for me .. I hope.
The ZEGGY is a rare specimen dj group and consists of plus or minus 5 droogs who like alternate to satisfy all tastes: lovers & trendy niche-chasing single pseudopunkers & effeminate adolescents funkeggianti, rimastoni the hit parade in the 80 & pasticcomani electromaniaci, and so on .. so you already know!
short, spread the voice and hasten ***** do not play the anti-social bastards who do not go out of fashion and self-esteem is not good for musicians and DJs (the olly & then I would stay there very bad)!
in faith, BC
0 comments:
Post a Comment